Food Fest 2016 was organized for KG children as per their ongoing theme-‘Food and Festivals’. Children brought a variety of food for lunch representing different cuisines e.g. South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Punjabi etc. A proper buffet table was laid out to give children the feel of an open restaurant. Round tables with flower arrangements were set up. There was an entry gate though which the children entered the food fest. Children took their plates, spoons and forks and went around and chose their favourite cuisines. It was a fun-filled as well as an educational activity as the little ones learnt about the different cuisines and also how food is laid out in a buffet system.
Latest @ MRIS
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad commenced its 8th phase of Computer Literacy Education Programme May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Get Together @ MRIS Noida May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Date Sheet & Syllabus of Periodic Unit Test May 23, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Road Safety Workshop By Interact Club @ MRIS, Charmwood May 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood