Food Fest 2016 was organized for KG children as per their ongoing theme-‘Food and Festivals’. Children brought a variety of food for lunch representing different cuisines e.g. South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Punjabi etc. A proper buffet table was laid out to give children the feel of an open restaurant. Round tables with flower arrangements were set up. There was an entry gate though which the children entered the food fest. Children took their plates, spoons and forks and went around and chose their favourite cuisines. It was a fun-filled as well as an educational activity as the little ones learnt about the different cuisines and also how food is laid out in a buffet system.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46