Food Fest 2016 was organized for KG children as per their ongoing theme-‘Food and Festivals’. Children brought a variety of food for lunch representing different cuisines e.g. South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Punjabi etc. A proper buffet table was laid out to give children the feel of an open restaurant. Round tables with flower arrangements were set up. There was an entry gate though which the children entered the food fest. Children took their plates, spoons and forks and went around and chose their favourite cuisines. It was a fun-filled as well as an educational activity as the little ones learnt about the different cuisines and also how food is laid out in a buffet system.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana