Food Fest 2016 was organized for KG children as per their ongoing theme-‘Food and Festivals’. Children brought a variety of food for lunch representing different cuisines e.g. South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Punjabi etc. A proper buffet table was laid out to give children the feel of an open restaurant. Round tables with flower arrangements were set up. There was an entry gate though which the children entered the food fest. Children took their plates, spoons and forks and went around and chose their favourite cuisines. It was a fun-filled as well as an educational activity as the little ones learnt about the different cuisines and also how food is laid out in a buffet system.
Latest @ MRIS
- Fare-Thee-well to Grade V @ MRIS March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS @ Sparkles Annual Day March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation Program @ MRIS- Ludhiana March 27, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14