Food Fest 2016 was organized for KG children as per their ongoing theme-‘Food and Festivals’. Children brought a variety of food for lunch representing different cuisines e.g. South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Punjabi etc. A proper buffet table was laid out to give children the feel of an open restaurant. Round tables with flower arrangements were set up. There was an entry gate though which the children entered the food fest. Children took their plates, spoons and forks and went around and chose their favourite cuisines. It was a fun-filled as well as an educational activity as the little ones learnt about the different cuisines and also how food is laid out in a buffet system.
- First Lego League (FLL) Regional January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Roller Hockey Champion of MRIS Charmwood January 15, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-21C, Faridabad Visited Lohagarh Farms January 15, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Ice Skating Championship January 15, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Lohri Celebrations January 15, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana