A fun-filled activity ‘Celebration Time’ on Weather and Special Seasons was conducted for the Students of Grade II of MRIS-51, Noida. The Students learnt about various festivals celebrated in India during different seasons as they came dressed up according to the festivals allotted to them and spoke about their respective festival. The whole activity was an interesting and informative one and students participated with great zeal and enthusiasm.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana