A fun-filled activity ‘Celebration Time’ on Weather and Special Seasons was conducted for the Students of Grade II of MRIS-51, Noida. The Students learnt about various festivals celebrated in India during different seasons as they came dressed up according to the festivals allotted to them and spoke about their respective festival. The whole activity was an interesting and informative one and students participated with great zeal and enthusiasm.
Latest @ MRIS
- Fare-Thee-well to Grade V @ MRIS March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS @ Sparkles Annual Day March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation Program @ MRIS- Ludhiana March 27, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14