An in-house art workshop was conducted for the Students of Grade I to IV by their art teachers. The Students learnt some wonderful techniques of Bottle Art, best out of waste, piggy bank making using materials like rice, ribbons, paints , newspapers and waste materials. They were thrilled to know how waste material can be converted into a beautiful piece of art with a simple technique. They also learnt various other methods to make the best use of waste materials and promised to make one such master piece for decorating their own room.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51