An in-house art workshop was conducted for the Students of Grade I to IV by their art teachers. The Students learnt some wonderful techniques of Bottle Art, best out of waste, piggy bank making using materials like rice, ribbons, paints , newspapers and waste materials. They were thrilled to know how waste material can be converted into a beautiful piece of art with a simple technique. They also learnt various other methods to make the best use of waste materials and promised to make one such master piece for decorating their own room.
Latest @ MRIS
- Date Sheet SA 1 (Class VI to XII) August 18, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana Adds Another Feather To Its Cap August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana
- Developing Scientific Temperament August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Kickboxing Star Shines August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on Indian Freedom Fighters August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51