An in-house art workshop was conducted for the Students of Grade I to IV by their art teachers. The Students learnt some wonderful techniques of Bottle Art, best out of waste, piggy bank making using materials like rice, ribbons, paints , newspapers and waste materials. They were thrilled to know how waste material can be converted into a beautiful piece of art with a simple technique. They also learnt various other methods to make the best use of waste materials and promised to make one such master piece for decorating their own room.
- Techno Fest at MRIS-51, Gurugram March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C