An in-house art workshop was conducted for the Students of Grade I to IV by their art teachers. The Students learnt some wonderful techniques of Bottle Art, best out of waste, piggy bank making using materials like rice, ribbons, paints , newspapers and waste materials. They were thrilled to know how waste material can be converted into a beautiful piece of art with a simple technique. They also learnt various other methods to make the best use of waste materials and promised to make one such master piece for decorating their own room.
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Art, Craft, Sculpture, Fitness Dance and Theatre May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer School 2018 Grand Culmination Ceremony “Kaleidoscope” May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Parents-The Partners for School Functioning May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Cyber Security Workshop May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Meditation sessions May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood