An in-house art workshop was conducted for the Students of Grade I to IV by their art teachers. The Students learnt some wonderful techniques of Bottle Art, best out of waste, piggy bank making using materials like rice, ribbons, paints , newspapers and waste materials. They were thrilled to know how waste material can be converted into a beautiful piece of art with a simple technique. They also learnt various other methods to make the best use of waste materials and promised to make one such master piece for decorating their own room.
- Annual Day Celebrations of MRIS 14, Faridabad (Day 2) December 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Delhi State Karate Championship Pre-Primary MRIS Noida December 15, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector-14, Faridabad Celebrates Its 10-Year Annual Day Function ‘Exuberance 2017’ December 15, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- 10th Manav Rachna Under 14 Cricket Challenge Cup 2017 at MRIS-46, Gurugram December 15, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Toddlers Rhyme Recitation Activity December 15, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C