An in-house art workshop was conducted for the Students of Grade I to IV by their art teachers. The Students learnt some wonderful techniques of Bottle Art, best out of waste, piggy bank making using materials like rice, ribbons, paints , newspapers and waste materials. They were thrilled to know how waste material can be converted into a beautiful piece of art with a simple technique. They also learnt various other methods to make the best use of waste materials and promised to make one such master piece for decorating their own room.
Latest @ MRIS
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector-14 wins accolades at the National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test (NEET) June 24, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Mock Fire Drill @ MRIS-21C June 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS CW students explore magnificent US June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Students @ MRIS-Charmwood participated in a colouful ‘Dress to speak’ activity June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Connecting With Nature At Kanataal @ MRIS, Charmwood(Senior Wing) June 13, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood