Grandparents play an imperative role in the life of every child. They form the child’s support system and are their best buddy. Bedtime stories by them are an integral part of a child’s growing years. In order to honor and thank the grandparents, little students of grade nursery at MRIS-Noida made beautiful wall hangings, an activity for the Grandparents day. Children were very excited and enjoyed the activity thoroughly.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14