The students of MRIS, Noida went to India – Japan Sports Exchange Program recently. The event was co-organized by the Sports Authority of India (SAI) & Embassy of Japan as a kick-off event for the long term cooperation in the field of Karate, judo and other sports in the run up to and beyond 2020 Tokyo Olympics & Paralympics. The program included a demonstration of Japanese martial arts, Indian martial art-Kalaripayattu, Japanese drum and other dance performances. Japanese Ambassador, Kenji Hiramatsu, a hockey legend; Balbir Singh Senior, Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, boxing stars Vijendra Singh & Akhil Kumar, Japan’s judokas Misato Nakamura (Beijing & Rio De Janeiro Olympics bronze medallist) and Masahi Nishiyama (London Olympics bronze medalist) were also among the eminent guests. It was a wonderful initiative by the Sports Authority of India & Embassy of Japan. The students of MRIS, Noida got a great exposure and are looking forward to more such events.
- Vasantotsav-Natyaanjali January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Early Years – On the Move January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- CREST Assemblies January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana