Sports allows children to see the world from a different perspective and helps to enhance social skills, maintain discipline, develop self-esteem and boost their confidence. Our KG student Ishaan Sharma won the 1st prize in Delhi State Karate Championship organized by Shito- Ryu Kohshi Kai Karate recently. He put up an excellent performance on 19th November 2017 at Commonwealth Games Village, Sports Complex at Akshardham, Delhi.
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS-14 Brought Laurels in International Olympiads January 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Leadership Program for Council Members of Grade 5 January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop on Developing Healthy Food Habits January 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51