Sports allows children to see the world from a different perspective and helps to enhance social skills, maintain discipline, develop self-esteem and boost their confidence. Our KG student Ishaan Sharma won the 1st prize in Delhi State Karate Championship organized by Shito- Ryu Kohshi Kai Karate recently. He put up an excellent performance on 19th November 2017 at Commonwealth Games Village, Sports Complex at Akshardham, Delhi.
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Zumba Sessions for Moms July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C