Manav Rachna International Schools (MRIS) aim to emerge as one of the best choices in education in India and abroad. The Academic Excellence Team at MRIS focusses on the development of teachers and students.
Some of the Manav Rachna International Schools also cater to children in the age group of 1 year 9 months to 2 years in “Bloomz”, which is an innovative idea in Pre Nursery education.
- MRIS IN FARIDABAD: MRIS, Sector -21C (Bloomz to Grade V),
- MRIS, Sector -14 (Bloomz to Grade XII),
- MRIS, Charmwood, Eros Garden (Bloomz to Grade XII).
- MRIS IN GURGAON: MRIS, Sector -46 (Toddlers to Grade XII),
- MRIS, Mayfield Garden, Sector -51 (Bloomz to Grade VI).
- MRIS IN NOIDA: MRIS, Sector -51 (Bloomz to Grade VIII).
- MRIS in LUDHIANA: Golden Enclave (Basant Avenue), Dugri Road, Ludhiana (Bloomz to Grade VII).
ADDITIONAL ACADEMIC AWARD PROGRAM WITH MOSAICA EDUCATION, USA
Manav Rachna International Schools (MRIS) have partnered with Mosaica Education Inc. to create a specialized academic program for students (Grade 9-12). In addition to the full CBSE course work, students take supplementary courses to meet the requirements of American accreditation and have the option to graduate to high school with a traditional CBSE certificate, as well as an additional academic award that is granted by Mosaica Online Preparatory Academy, an accredited American school based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The additional academic award is equivalent to a US high school diploma and is recognized by colleges and universities globally.
GLORIOUS RECORD OF PLACEMENTS, SUCCESS AND KNOWLEDGE
Across a journey of 18 years; 42,000 + students, including an alumni base exceeding 14,000 students have been seen walking the MREI corridors of knowledge. With 13,000+ on-campus placements, more than 450 reputed MNCs and Indian corporates have been regularly patronizing MREI for student training and placement, all these years.
CONSISTENT RESULTS IN CLASS X & XII BOARDS
Students of MRIS’ have been securing the top positions in their class X and XII board exams. Over the years, many of our students continue to retain the positions of District Toppers.
AFFILIATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- MRIS – 14, MRIS – CW and MRIS – 46 are affiliated to CBSE
- MRIS-Charmwood, MRIS-14 Faridabad and MRIS-46 Gurgaon are AdvancED accredited, which is an globally accepted benchmark for International Schools.
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS AND EXCELLENT SURVEY RANKINGS
MRIS have consistently attained high rankings in the surveys conducted by various ranking organizations.
- ASSOCHAM has declared MRIS 14, Faridabad as the Best K-12 School in Teaching-Learning practices (April 2015).
- The Hindustan Times & Times of India Surveys have been consistently ranking MRIS Faridabad, Charmwood & Gurgaon among the top schools in the region. MRIS 14 has been ranked as the No. 2 school in Faridabad by Times of India, while MRIS 46-Gurgaon has been ranked No. 7.
- CNN-IBN has covered MRIS schools in Shinning Schools of India.
- MRIS, Charmwood has also got the most prestigious Education Excellence Award 2014, recognizing best practices in delivering quality education in India in the field of “Best School in Teaching- Learning Practices” by ASSOCHAM
- MRIS 46, Gurgaon has been honoured with the Global Collaborative Learning Initiative Award at World Education Summit 2014. The school is also the recipient of the South Asia Education Summit Award 2014 in the category – ‘Best Emerging School’.
- MRIS 51, Gurgaon attained 7th rank in India Pre-School Ranking 2013 by Education World in 4thEarly Childhood Education Conference 2014 at Banglore.
- MRIS 21 C, Faridabad has been ranked as the No. 1 school in Faridabad by Digital Learning (January 31, 2015)
- Bloomz at MRIS 51, Gurgaon has been ranked among the Top 10 Pre-Primary schools of Gurgaon by Education World (January 27, 2015)
- The Pioneer newspaper has given a five-star rating to MRIS 46 Gurgaon and MRIS Charmwood
AWARD WINNING PARTICIPATION BY MRIS STUDENTS IN COMPETITIONS
MRIS students have been regularly participating in prestigious International/National Project Competitions, winning numerous awards and laurels. In the field of Robotics, Manav Rachna has provided the platform to students to participate in world-class robotic competitions like World Robotic Olympiad, First Lego League and the like.
Some of the most significant achievements include:
- Teams from MRIS have made it to the International Finals of the FLL Competition
- Jyoti Kapoor, a student of MRIS 14, Faridabad is a World in-line Hockey player and a skating champion who has represented the school and the country at the ASIAN games and several International platforms.
- Manav Rachna’s Tractorobot (which is a robot controlled Tractor project) fetched a Grand Prize of Rs 10 lakh at the national level in the Intel Embedded Challenge Imagine Cup 2011 competition beating top corporate teams in the Open Category.
- Manav Rachna International School (MRIS) students have bagged the Motivation Award at FTC (First Tech Challenge) 2014.
- At the FLL (First Lego League) competition, MRIS students have won the Champion Trophy two years in a row. They have also won the Core Value Award and Best Robot Design Award at FLL 2013.
- In the IRO (Indian Robot Olympiad) 2012, 8 Teams of MRIS qualified for the National Finals and bagged the Gold Medal in the Senior High Category making them eligible for the World Robotic Olympiad in Malaysia.
- Seven teams qualified for the National Finals at the IRO in 2013.
- Manav Rachna is also proud of students like Emaad Muzaffar, Youth Icon and a student of Manav Rachna International School (Sector-46, Gurgaon). He has been conferred the 16th rank globally amongst the top 1000 world high school students at the 18th Felicitation Ceremony of the Global Student Entrepreneurs held at Dubai Conference Centre on 21st May 2014. He has also been the recipient of following Awards: Change India Young Leadership Congress, at New Delhi, Won Gold Medal at World Leadership Congress New Zealand, The Global Youth Award at Frankfurt, Germany, Best Delegate Award at Global Model UN Conference Dubai, UAE
State-of-the-art physical infrastructure includes spacious classrooms, ergonomic furniture, math lab, composite science lab, Junior Engineer lab, computer labs and also a Skill Lab. Libraries are equipped with Kindle.
WORLD-CLASS SPORTS FACILITIES
At MRIS where the focus is on the student’s holistic development, Sports is an integral part of the curriculum. Facilities like the Manav Rachna Sports Academy (MRSA), Manav Rachna shooting range and Manav Rachna Academy of Performing Arts cater to the creative talents of the budding scholars which fosters learning and achieving the highest standards of creativity.
Manav Rachna has collaborated with world-class sports companies such as Taylor Made (Golf), Yonex (badminton), Stag (table tennis and Basket Ball), BDM (cricket) and the like to provide world-class sports infrastructure.
Manav Rachna facilitates indoor (Shooting, Chess, Carom, Gymnastics, Badminton, Table Tennis) and outdoor (Swimming, Horse Riding, Taekwondo, Skating, Tennis, Basketball, soccer) games facilities. Specialized coaching through International/National coaches is also provided.
Manav Rachna has a Sports Fitness Centre which is fully equipped with state of the art facilities to meet the psychological, physiotherapy and sports training needs of the students.
Manav Rachna International Schools have a state of the art ERP (Campus Care) which has been implemented by M/S Bapna Tech. It facilitates online admissions, examinations, payment of fees, transport management and also has a parent/student portal for easy interaction.
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions have a Cloud campus which acts as a skill development platform. It is a comprehensive yet flexible Learning Management System, compatible with multiple devices such as desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Smart phones that will give students and faculty access to a world-class digital library with over 50,000 titles from 634 publishers covering Business, Management, Engineering, Finance, IT and many more topics keeping in sync with 7500 plus skill development courses.
ICT FOR ACADEMIC DELIVERY
MRIS is leveraging ICT for academic delivery. Classrooms are equipped with interactive boards, projectors, visualizers and Plasma TVs to enable effective teaching learning process.
HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS
Manav Rachna believes in the holistic development of students through active participation in games, cultural activities, hobby clubs and societies. Above all, they are given wide exposure through International trips for selected students.