Manav Rachna International Schools (MRIS) aim to emerge as one of the best choices in education in India and abroad. The Academic Excellence Team at MRIS focusses on the development of teachers and students.
Some of the Manav Rachna International Schools also cater to children in the age group of 1 year 9 months to 2 years in “Bloomz”, which is an innovative idea in Pre Nursery education.
- MRIS IN FARIDABAD: MRIS, Sector -21C (Bloomz to Grade V),
- MRIS, Sector -14 (Bloomz to Grade XII),
- MRIS, Charmwood, Eros Garden (Bloomz to Grade XII).
- MRIS IN GURUGRAM: MRIS, Sector -46 (Toddlers to Grade XII),
- MRIS, Mayfield Garden, Sector -51 (Bloomz to Grade VI).
- MRIS IN NOIDA: MRIS, Sector -51 (Bloomz to Grade VIII).
- MRIS in LUDHIANA: Golden Enclave (Basant Avenue), Dugri Road, Ludhiana (Bloomz to Grade VII).
GLORIOUS RECORD OF PLACEMENTS, SUCCESS AND KNOWLEDGE
Across a journey of 18 years; 42,000 + students, including an alumni base exceeding 14,000 students have been seen walking the MREI corridors of knowledge. With 13,000+ on-campus placements, more than 450 reputed MNCs and Indian corporates have been regularly patronizing MREI for student training and placement, all these years.
CONSISTENT RESULTS IN CLASS X & XII BOARDS
Students of MRIS’ have been securing the top positions in their class X and XII board exams. Over the years, many of our students continue to retain the positions of District Toppers.
AFFILIATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- MRIS – 14, MRIS – CW and MRIS – 46 are affiliated to CBSE
- MRIS-Charmwood, MRIS-14 Faridabad and MRIS-46 Gurugram are AdvancED accredited, which is an globally accepted benchmark for International Schools.
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS AND EXCELLENT SURVEY RANKINGS
MRIS Schools have been consistently bagging the prestigious ASSOCHAM national awards in various categories for their commitment to quality education and innovative teaching-learning pedagogy. In addition to the ASSOCHAM awards, MRIS 46 Gurugram, MRIS 14 Faridabad, MRIS Charmwood and MRIS 51 Noida has attained high rankings in surveys by various ranking organisations.
• MRIS 14 ranked No. 2 amongst Leading Schools of Delhi NCR by Times of India School Survey.
• MRIS-14 awarded No. 03 School in Faridabad by Education World India School Rankings.
• MRIS-14 ranked as one of the best 10 top schools of Faridabad by HT- C fore School Rankings.
• MRIS-14 bagged Iconic Award to the school by Confederation of Education Excellence, at National Level, for being a Progressive School and also for providing innovative skill to the students at large.
• MRIS 46 was declared as one of the Futuristic Schools of India 2017 by re:think India. MRIS-46 was among the four schools in Haryana to have bagged the coveted position.
• MRIS-46 was ranked 5th in Times School Survey 2016 (in the category of Gurugram Leaders)
• MRIS-46 was ranked 8th in Education World India School Rankings 2016(in the category of Co-ed Day School, Gurugram)
• 2nd in India and 1st in Haryana & Gurugram under the category ‘India Top 20 CBSE schools’ in the survey conducted by Educationtoday.co in 2016 in Bangalore.
• Times NIE Think and Learn Challenge 2015-16 was organised by Times of India to identify the Aptitude Wizards. Over 2.5 lakh students’ from Delhi-NCR participated. Qualifiers from MRIS Charmwood took part in the City Level in January 31, 2016 at IG Stadium, New Delhi and won Intel tablets.
• MRIS India conferred with ‘The Modern Technology Education Award’ at Frankfurt, Germany.
• MRIS awarded Best Emerging School – South Asia Education Summit 2014 World Education Award 2014 for Global Collaborative Learning Initiative by Digital Learning.
• MRIS Charmwood won the National Excellence Award in Education (Brainfeed) in 2017 under the “Most influential school brand among top Haryana schools” category. It has also been lauded for achieving excellence in quality school education towards development of society.
• Bloomz, MRIS 51, Gurugram was ranked in Top 10 schools in the category of Premier Primary Schools of K-10/12 by the Education World by Delhi based C Fore.
• MRIS, Sector-51, Gurugram has been been awarded India’s Best School-Jury’s choice award for exemplary contribution to the education field in India’s School Merit Awards.
• MRIS 21C won the School Excellence Award (Brainfeed) in 2017 under the “Most influential school brand” category.
• MRIS 21C, for the third time recognised by Digital Learning India as one of the BEST SCHOOLS of INDIA in 2017 via the School Ranking Survey.
• The School has the privilege of being the First school in the chain of Manav Rachna International Schools.
• The School has been ranked as the one of the” Top Schools of India” Three times in a row in 2015, 2016,2017 by digitalLearning India.
• The School has been awarded as the “Most Influential School Brand” in 2017 by Brainfeed.
• “School Excellence Award-2017” by Brainfeed.
• School has been awarded “National Ranker Trophy” by Unified Council for National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2015.
• MRIS-21C has received Deep Appreciation and Recognition for its participation in International Level Science Programme Our Treasure– Plants: Environment Programme, organized by TARAMANDALA, Children’s development Organization in Feb.’15.
• MRIS-21C has been judged as “BEST” at National Level for its commitment to spread Environmental Affection and Awareness among the students. The certificate was issued on the occasion of NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY in 2015.
• MRIS 21C, Faridabad has been awarded the title of ‘ALLEN GURUKUL’ by the Allen Career Institute (Kota, Rajasthan) for the exam ‘Allen Champ 2015’ for giving “suitable platform and healthy environment to produce academic champions with moral values”.
• MRIS-21 C was given Certificate of Appreciation by SPACE for its valuable contribution in developing the scientific bent of mind of students and successful visit to Astroport, Sariska.
• School was awarded Trophy for their active participation in 2nd Delhi Cup Taekwondo Championship 2016.
• School Trophy for best participating school in Gymnastics Talent search Competition 2016.
• Many students have done extremely well in Olympiads securing International, National and City Toppers Ranks and in Aryabhatta, NSTSE exams also students have achieved National Topper Rank.
• MRIS, Noida ranked No. 2 Best Challenger school of Delhi NCR by Times of India School Survey.
• Manav Rachna International School (MRIS), Sector 51 Noida won the ASSOCHAM National Education Excellence Award 2017 as the ‘Best School in providing ICT and STEM Education!
• Brainfeed School Excellence Award 2017-18 for Best Innovative practices in STEM and ICT Implementation in Delhi/NCR.
• The Life Empowerment Awards 2017 from Expressions India for promoting Inclusive Education, Vision for school, family and community and Health and Physical Well being in Education.
• Awarded by United Group of Institutions for having distinguished ourselves in academics.
AWARD WINNING PARTICIPATION BY MRIS STUDENTS IN COMPETITIONS
MRIS students have been regularly participating in prestigious International/National Project Competitions, winning numerous awards and laurels. In the field of Robotics, Manav Rachna has provided the platform to students to participate in world-class robotic competitions like World Robotic Olympiad, First Lego League and the like.
Some of the most significant achievements include:
- In NSTSE Haryana State Topper – Jaidev Singh Parhar-Gr. V also got National Achiever Medal.
- NSO Second Level (Haryana State Topper) – Keshav Singhal (Gr-IV) Secured Rank- I Inand received 5000/- cash prize along with Merit Certificate.
- All India School Invitation Roller Skating Championship – 22ndApril 2016 – Roslin Aggarwal of G. won Gold Medal in the tournament held at Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi.
- District Junior Chess Championship – 2016 held at Modern D.P.S, 10th May:
- Aarav Patwa and Hiya Raina won first and third place respectively(in age category under – 9yrs).
- Aarav and Hiya qualified to play state level championship.
- District Teakwondo Association – Affiliated to Haryana State Taekwondo Association held at Faridabad on 28th september 2016:
- Three students won Gold Medals.
- Nine students won Silver Medals.
- Nine Students won Bronze Medal Winners.
- District Gymnastics Championship – 2016 – Jaskirat Singh won silver medal in under 10 years category held at sector-12 Faridabad
- 24th District Lawn Tennis Championship – 2017 organized by Faridabad District Lawn Tennis Association (Affiliated to Haryana Tennis Association) Sai Basoiya and Maitri Basoiya won first and second place.
- Inter Center Gymnastic Championship – 2015 organized by Coaching Center, sector 12 & Golden Opportunity Trust.
- Ananya Gupta won second position (Silver) in floor event and 3rd Position in Beam event in under -8 categories and Parth Dhawan won second position (Silver) in floor exercises –under 8.
- Naman Malhotra won Team Silver Medal in the same event-
- In National Science Talent Search Examination 2016-17 Parth Kapila and Arnav Gupta were declared National Achiever and Advika Bhatia stood first in Haryana. Lakshay Mehta is declared as City Topper.
- Aarav Patwa ,Hiya Raina and Maulik Nehra won in District Chess Championship 2016 ( affiliated to District Championship Association and Haryana Chess Association, Faridabad) under 9 yrs category. They were awarded trophy and certificates at Sector-12, Faridabad.
- MRIS Students Regularly Participate In Prestigious International/ National Project Competitions, Being Crowned With Awards And Laurels.
- Top rankings at the World Robot Olympiad in Doha, Qatar and at the International Robotics Festival in Sydney Australia.
- Top positions at Innoskill -2016 for their robotics skill and talent.
- Gained admission to the country’s top IITs by securing impressive ranks in IITJEE mains.
- MRIS 14 student qualified for the World Roller Skating Championship at Italy.
- MRIS 46 student has been winning gold medals at various championships.
- Exceptional performances in the National Science Olympiad, Mathematics Olympiad, Cyber Olympiad and NSTSE (emerging as Haryana toppers in many competitions), ascending to the 2nd level at the International Math Olympiad 2015-16.
- MRIS 51, GGN. students have achieved recognition in international project- All India Asteroid search Campaign conducted by Space in collaboration with IASC.
- Sports champions, winning gold, silver & bronze medals in Skating, Basketball, Chess, Taekwondo, Yoga, Gymnastics & Athletics.
- Pravesh Narang and Mihika Agarwal of Grade VI of MRIS-51, Gurugram have been awarded international recognition for the Provisional Asteroid Discovery 2016, Phase-I in an international project-All India Asteroid search Campaign 2016 conducted by Space in collaboration with International Astronomical Search Collaboration (IASC)
- MRIS Charmwood student Prakhar Mathur from Grade X Panini has qualified for NTSE. He has secured 8th Rank in Haryana State Talent Search Examination.
- Gymnasts of MRIS-46, Gurugram has struck gold yet again by winning the Future Fit Indian School Gymnastics League held at The Sri Ram School, Gurugram.
- The students of MRIS, Noida participated in the 7th International Karate Championship at Crown Plaza hotel. Ananya Gangwar of Grade 4 Aryabhatta won silver and a bronze medal. Rishabh Sural of Grade 3 Arabian won a bronze medal
- The Students of MRIS-Charmwood participated in the Annual Inter-School Commerce Festival held at DPS, Sector-19, Faridabad and made the school proud by winning medals in three categories. The Students won First Prize in Commerce Quiz and Stock Wars. The students also bagged Third Prize in Brand Race.
- The under-12 Girls Gymnastic Team of MRIS-51, Gurugram, made a mark in the Heritage Inter-School Gymnastic championship 2016 by bagging the winner’s trophy in Gymnastics.
- 7 Students from MRIS- Charmwood participated in the final round of Scrabble Competition held at Thyagraj Sports Complex, Delhi. Vaishali Arora, a Student of Grade X won the 1st prize in the Senior category. She was awarded a trophy, a cash prize of Rs. 7000, a Certificate of Merit and a scrabble game setup.
- The Boys and Girls gymnasts’ team of MRIS -46, Gurugram brought glory to school in the Inter-School Gymnastics Competition held at the Heritage School. The Boys under-12 team secured the First position and the Girls under-10 team also continued the winning streak by securing the First position.
- Teams from MRIS have made it to the International Finals of the FLL Competition
- Jyoti Kapoor, a student of MRIS 14, Faridabad is a World in-line Hockey player and a skating champion who has represented the school and the country at the ASIAN games and several International platforms.
- Manav Rachna’s Tractorobot (which is a robot controlled Tractor project) fetched a Grand Prize of Rs 10 lakh at the national level in the Intel Embedded Challenge Imagine Cup 2011 competition beating top corporate teams in the Open Category.
- Manav Rachna International School (MRIS) students have bagged the Motivation Award at FTC (First Tech Challenge) 2014.
- At the FLL (First Lego League) competition, MRIS students have won the Champion Trophy two years in a row. They have also won the Core Value Award and Best Robot Design Award at FLL 2013.
- In the IRO (Indian Robot Olympiad) 2012, 8 Teams of MRIS qualified for the National Finals and bagged the Gold Medal in the Senior High Category making them eligible for the World Robotic Olympiad in Malaysia.
- Seven teams qualified for the National Finals at the IRO in 2013.
- Manav Rachna is also proud of students like Emaad Muzaffar, Youth Icon and a student of Manav Rachna International School (Sector-46, Gurugram). He has been conferred the 16th rank globally amongst the top 1000 world high school students at the 18th Felicitation Ceremony of the Global Student Entrepreneurs held at Dubai Conference Centre on 21st May 2014. He has also been the recipient of following Awards: Change India Young Leadership Congress, at New Delhi, Won Gold Medal at World Leadership Congress New Zealand, The Global Youth Award at Frankfurt, Germany, Best Delegate Award at Global Model UN Conference Dubai, UAE.
- Best Speaker Award- Bagged by Palak Sharma at Lotus Valley International School of Grade 5, MRIS Noida.
- Gold Medal at National Skating Championship- Bagged by Shivaji of Grade 2, MRIS Noida.
- 1st prize in Delhi State Karate Championship- By Ishaan Sharma of KG, MRIS Noida.
- 3rd place in 8th International Karate Championship and silver medals in Delhi NCR Karate Championship- Bagged by Ananya Gangwar of Grade 5, MRIS Noida.
MATH & SCIENCE ACTIVITY CENTRE: Utilising adequate materials, time to work via play and facilitating teachers, children strengthen their time concepts along with cognitive skills.
MATH LABS: MRIS Math Labs enhance practical mathematical skills and make students’ well versed with the concepts. They stimulate interest, encourage and assist students to learn without fear.
ROBOTICS & GAMING LAB: ‘Robotics’ has revolutionized the concept of learning. The fully equipped Robotics Lab allows students to access science & technology via multiple points.
JUNIOR ENGINEERING LABS: The Labs provide hands-on working experience in science kits. Primary students learn problem solving and applied science via experiential learning, laced with fun.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT LABS: The skill development Lab has facilities for different work-trades. This lab also provides life skills and broadens the outlook of the students.
LANGUAGE LABS: MRIS’ Language Labs equip students with mastery of language skills. They replicate real life situations, group discussions, role plays, mock interviews & more!
TECHNOLOGY IN CLASSROOMS: Students get ICT support in smart classrooms and are encouraged to perform as digital learners. The latest technology is extensively used even by teachers.
SCIENCE LABS: Science labs stimulate interest in science and mentor the scientific and analytical acumen of students. The schools are well equipped with Physics Lab, Chemistry lab, Biology Lab and Home Science Lab. Students have hands-on learning experience and get to add to their knowledge.
HOME SCIENCE LAB: MRIS Home science labs are well ventilated with latest accessories and appliances, enabling the children to perfect the art of cooking and developing healthy food habits.
THE WORLD AT A CLICK: MRIS enables a favourable, futuristic learning environment, with advanced computer lab, Wi-Fi system, smart classrooms and more.
HEALTHY TOMORROW: Healthcare and first aid services are available in the MRIS health centre supervised by a fulltime doctor. The centre organises medical checkups and awareness camps.
SAFETY AND SECURITY: At all MRIS campuses, safety and security of all the stakeholders is paramount. The entire campus is under CCTV camera surveillance. School buses are equipped with CCTV cameras and GPS systems. All children are supervised by adults. Attendance of both adults and children is filled on arrival so that a complete record is available. School equipment is checked regularly to avoid safety hazards. The layout and space ratios allow children and adults to move safely and freely between the activities.
WORLD-CLASS SPORTS FACILITIES
Sports are an inherent part of the curriculum at MRIS and meet the psychological, physiotherapy and sports training needs of students. The Manav Rachna Sports Academy (MRSA) and Manav Rachna Shooting Range (MRSA) nurture students’ sporting talents. Manav Rachna has collaborations with global sports companies- Taylor Made (Golf), Yonex (badminton), Stag (table tennis and Basket Ball) and BDM (cricket) to provide top-notch infrastructure. There are facilities for indoor (Shooting, Chess, Carrom, Gymnastics, Badminton, Table Tennis) and outdoor (Swimming, Taekwondo, Skating, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer) games facilities. Specialised coaching via International/National coaches is also provided. MRSA is structured in four tiers-Technical, Identification and Recruitment, Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation and Sports Science
Manav Rachna International Schools have a state of the art ERP (Campus Care) which has been implemented by M/S Bapna Tech. It facilitates online admissions, examinations, payment of fees, transport management and also has a parent/student portal for easy interaction.
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions have a Cloud campus which acts as a skill development platform. It is a comprehensive yet flexible Learning Management System, compatible with multiple devices such as desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Smart phones that will give students and faculty access to a world-class digital library with over 50,000 titles from 634 publishers covering Business, Management, Engineering, Finance, IT and many more topics keeping in sync with 7500 plus skill development courses.
ICT FOR ACADEMIC DELIVERY
MRIS is leveraging ICT for academic delivery. Classrooms are equipped with interactive boards, projectors, visualizers and Plasma TVs to enable effective teaching learning process.
HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS
Manav Rachna believes in the holistic development of students through active participation in games, cultural activities, hobby clubs and societies. Above all, they are given wide exposure through International trips for selected students.