Registrations Are Open For 2018 – 2019
MRIS Mohali Campus is where high quality teaching will inspire students to develop a love of learning and ensure they thrive academically in lush, green environs. An exceptionally friendly atmosphere will ensure that students quickly make friends, are safe and happy, and share a strong set of values. Here, a wide range of sporting activities in both recreational and competitive contexts will help students to learn the skills of teamwork and leadership. Exceptional standards of arts will foster holistic growth.
• Co-educational and centrally air-conditioning institute with day boarding facility
• Curriculum based on International Standards, imbibed with meaningful and appropriate activities to enable holistic development of children
• School curriculum, integrated with the best international teaching learning practices imbibed from AdvancED, USA & International Primary Curriculum, UK
• Qualified and expert faculty drawn from best institutes
• Each component deliberated, to develop the cognitive and affective skills of children, in a pleasant and caring, learning environment
• Afternoon activity programme for each child, to discover and build a ‘spare time’ interest and engage in creative and constructive pursuits.
• State-of-the-art sports infrastructure, with national and international level coaches
• World-class infrastructure overall, with certified Green Building
• Nutritious food and snacks for students, twice a day
Mrs Taruna Vashisht began her teaching career from Bal Bharti Public School, New Delhi and then D.A.V Public School, Chandigarh in 1994. She served as Principal, Bhavan Vidyalaya Junior, Chandigarh for next eight years.
In her journey of almost three decades; she has been a ‘Teacher Trainer’ of English by the D.A.V Managing Committee and ‘Speaking Examiner’ of all Cambridge ESOL Examinations conducted both at the school and college level for more than a decade…[Read More]