Grade-V (Tagore) students of Manav Rachna International School, Mohali went on an educational visit to the Verka Milk Plant, Mohali. The visit was linked to their English lesson- ‘Operation White Flood- Amul’. It helped children to know about the process of collection of milk from nearby villages and the way it is processed to be sent to the Tricity- Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula. The process of pasteurization was explained to students along with the machinery used to carry out the same.
- Table Tennis Winner – MRIS Faridabad August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Wonderfull water in the World’ assembly organized August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS All Locations
- 72nd Independence Day celebrations August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laughter Yoga Week August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Organized Patriotic Dance Competition to mark 72nd Independence Day August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51