Manav Rachna International School, Mohali organized its first theme assembly ‘SPECTRUM’ on May 19, 2018. It portrayed an array of presentations encompassing all the seven learning areas. The assembly commenced with a warm welcome of the parents. Students from Toddlers to Grade VII exhibited various performances like yoga, rhyme recitation, dance, action songs, mime and much more. It was a spectacular display of students’ acumen and talent. Models, Sculptures and Specimens/ Miniatures created during Annual Projects and in Scholastic area of CREST, Numeracy, Language, Visual Art were displayed in the corridor. The display spoke volumes about the learning ingrained by the students. Parents were delighted with the achievement of their kids and congratulated the Manav Rachna Team for its success.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14