Today the children and the entire school staff was encouraged to wear red coloured outfits. Keeping the theme in mind, the little ones feasted on red sharbat. There was a special red corner set within the class and a treasure hunt was also organised. The classes were decorated with red balloons & ribbons and ‘Red Day’ incentives were specially made by the toddlers. A red day rhyme was also a part of this bright day.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14