Manav Rachna International School to begin operations in Mohali from academic session 2018-19
- This is the 8th school from the prestigious Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI)
- Located near the Airport Chowk in Mohali
- The Super Kids Carnival organized by the school attracted huge crowds
- January 21, 2018, Mohali: Manav Rachna International School (MRIS), Mohali is a progressive, futuristic,
- English medium, co-educational day boarding school located in a pristine 5 acre campus in Sector 82 Alpha, IT City (near Airport Chowk), Mohali.
In the realm of school education, MRIS, part of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) has expanded to a network of eight schools across Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida, Mohali& Ludhiana. MRIS provides an educational experience that promotes innovation, creativity, global perspectives, and critical thinking. The schools are dedicated to inspiring each student, the pursuit of knowledge, the love of wisdom, an appreciation for beauty, and the development of strong character, orchestrating a holistic educational journey.
The school organized a Super Kids carnival at its campus today that attracted children across all age groups. The sports arena, workshops in art & science, adventure zone, hot air balloon, kids zone, and sumptuous food stalls left people asking for more. The famous cartoon characters Motu and Patlu added zing to the event.
An auspicious havan ceremony to seek the blessings of the almighty was also organized on the occasion. Present on the occasion were Dr. Prashant Bhalla, President, MREI; Dr. Amit Bhalla, VP, MREI; Mr. Sunny Bansal, Executive Director; Ms. Sanyogita Sharma, Director, MRIS; Ms. Goldy Malhotra, Director, Academic Excellence, MRIS; Ms. TarunaVashisht, Principal MRIS Mohali and other senior dignitaries.
At Manav Rachna International Schools, students explore and learn beyond the classroom with academic excellence and achievement, world-class sports infrastructure, a vibrant community, leadership and service opportunities. The schools have consistently attained high rankings in surveys by various organisations. MRIS students have achieved award winning participation in prestigious international/ national project competitions, winning awards and laurels galore.
Parents and young kids were taken through a campus visit at MRIS Mohali. They were excited to explore the Technoplanet Labs, a unique concept promoting innovation among school kids. The smart classrooms, library, skills labs, art and craft rooms offered a plethora of activities for budding students. MRIS Mohali boasts of a one-of-its-kind Sports Academy of the region. There are numerous facilities for indoor games and sports like Badminton,Shooting, Cricket, Squash, Mountain Climbing, Chess, Carom, Gymnastics, Table Tennis and outdoor games i.e. Taekwondo, Skating, Lawn Tennis, Basketball, and soccer. The state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities are at par with the best, exposing students to the best training facilities available, alongside modern gadgets.
Ms. TarunaVashisht, Principal informed: “In the first academic session i.e. 2018-19, MRIS Mohali will have classes from Toddlers (pre-nursery) to Grade-7 with a clear plan of expansion in the coming years”.
The MRIS Mohali “Edge”:
- Co-educational and centrally air-conditioning institute with day boarding facility.
- Curriculum based on International Standards, imbibed with meaningful and appropriate activities to enable holistic development of children.
- School curriculum, integrated with the best international teaching learning practices imbibed from AdvancED, USA & International Primary Curriculum, UK.
- Qualified and expert faculty drawn from the best institutes.
- Each component deliberated, to develop the cognitive and affective skills of children, in a pleasant and caring, learning environment.
- Afternoon activity program for each child to discover and build a ‘spare time’ interest and engage in creative and constructive pursuits.
- State-of-the-art sports infrastructure, with national and international level coaches.
- World-class infrastructure with certified Green Building.
- Nutritious food and snacks for students (Breakfast & Lunch), twice a day.