Students of Nursery and KG from the school, visited the Chattbir Zoo, the largest and oldest zoo in tricity that spans acres of forest cover. The students were extremely delighted to see white tigers, leopards, hippopotamus, hyenas, elephants, jaguars and monkeys. What particularly caught their fancy was the bird aviary, where they got a chance to see white peacocks, ducks, swans, ostriches, pelicans, cranes, roosters and many other small birds. It was amazing to see the happiness and excitement on their faces when they identified most of them in their natural surroundings at the zoo.
- Table Tennis Winner – MRIS Faridabad August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Wonderfull water in the World’ assembly organized August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS All Locations
- 72nd Independence Day celebrations August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laughter Yoga Week August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Organized Patriotic Dance Competition to mark 72nd Independence Day August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51