Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana aims to enhance students’ learning abilities not only through curricular programs but also through co-curricular. Time and again, the school keeps undertaking initiatives to provide students with a platform to hone their skills. Power Point Presentation competition was organised for the students of Grade VII to Grade IX in lieu to ‘Environment Week’ celebrations. The presentation given by the students mesmerised the audience. Students expressed utmost poise and confidence while giving their presentation highlighting the role of individual and the government in protecting the environment.
Latest @ MRIS
- Syllabus of Periodic Test Round II (Grades III to V) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Syllabus of Informal Assessment II (Grades I – II) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Nursery: ‘Listen for it!’ Activity September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- State level Taekwondo Winners September 22, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- House Workshop Of SEN Department September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46