Water is a great medium to learn, play and explore various skills. The toddler group of MRIS-51, Gurugram indulged in water play activity through laundry day, wherein they squeezed, rinsed and dried clothes. They were also taught to live in an organised and hygienic condition by performing tasks such as ironing, cleaning vehicles, washing fruits and vegetables along with brushing of teeth. It was an entertaining water-play activity which helped in developing hand muscles of little ones.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14