Water is a great medium to learn, play and explore various skills. The toddler group of MRIS-51, Gurugram indulged in water play activity through laundry day, wherein they squeezed, rinsed and dried clothes. They were also taught to live in an organised and hygienic condition by performing tasks such as ironing, cleaning vehicles, washing fruits and vegetables along with brushing of teeth. It was an entertaining water-play activity which helped in developing hand muscles of little ones.
- Cleanliness Drive August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Day 1- India Calling August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Independence Day Celebration August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Inter house One-Act Play Competition August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Cleanliness Drive August 13, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14