As a part of the ongoing IPC theme ‘Anisaurus’, our little Toddlers took part in ‘Animal Parade’. This amazing parade was a wonderful way to showcase the learning outcome of students. They dressed up smartly as different animals and performed their roles like producing animal sounds, talking about the young ones of animals and their habitats. They were delighted to see their friends too who were dressed up as different animals. It was a joy to see the animal parade.
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- A trip to Bangalore for the students June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Training Session on Skills of a RJ Jockey June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- National Rural Games 2018-19 Winner June 2, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- TOI, Page No. 2, 30th May’18 June 2, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51