Learning by doing is the best way to learn anything. Under the theme ‘All about me, My Family and My community’ an activity ‘Making outline of body’ using blocks and beads was planned for the students of KG to develop students’ interpersonal and intrapersonal skills wherein students were divided in groups of four to five. Students enjoyed singing the rhyme ‘Head Shoulder knees and toes’ while doing this activity and developed team building skills.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14