MRIS-51, Gurugram became a part of United Nations – World Space Week. Various events were organised in the school premises which highlighted the theme ‘Exploring New Worlds in the Space’. There was an online space talk session of Grade VI students with Dr. Henry Throop wherein they were made aware about the latest discoveries in the field of astronomy. It was a very enriching and great learning experience for the students. They asked very interesting and relevant questions based on astronomy and were happy to receive the answers. Astro Cooking – A Space themed activity was planned for Grades I-IV students. They brought mouth watering planet and star shaped cookies and many delicious and creative food items related to space and astronomy. Students of Grades II- VI dressed up as their favourite famous space person or any space object and gave a short talk on it. They spoke with confidence and enthusiasm. Space Themed Rangoli activity was enjoyed by students of Grade IV-VI. They made colourful rangolis depicting solar system, rockets, satellites etc. Grade II- VI students also made models of spacecraft using trash material. The students participated with lot of zeal and enthusiasm and came up with extremely creative ideas.
- Annual Day Celebrations of MRIS 14, Faridabad (Day 2) December 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Delhi State Karate Championship Pre-Primary MRIS Noida December 15, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector-14, Faridabad Celebrates Its 10-Year Annual Day Function ‘Exuberance 2017’ December 15, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- 10th Manav Rachna Under 14 Cricket Challenge Cup 2017 at MRIS-46, Gurugram December 15, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Toddlers Rhyme Recitation Activity December 15, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C