Changing perspectives, new teaching methods and the emphasis on inclusion have shifted ideas and introduced new concepts. Thus to get the teachers better equipped to celebrate differences in an inclusive environment, MRIS -51, Gurugram sensitized Early Years’ teachers through an effective session on ‘Sensitization on Special Needs in Education’. It was conducted by the special educator of school’s SEN department, Ms. Elesaba. She shared that being sensitive towards the needs of every child in the class is crucial and is a necessary component of education. An interactive session was held in the end wherein teachers clarified their doubts. It was indeed a fruitful session for all the teachers.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46