Grade I students of MRIS-51, Gurugram undertook the role play activity of sharing food items. This was an activity aimed at bringing forward the fact that various food / grains are grown in different countries but are often brought together to make a wholesome dish. The class was divided into five groups and each group was given a chit of certain food items to help them make a dish. Kids borrowed ingredients from each other to make the dish successfully. It was a fun-filled session and students not only enjoyed the activity but also learnt with ease.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46