An interesting quiz session on ‘Sense Organs’ was conducted for Grade-1 students of MRIS-51, Gurugram. The teacher conducted the quiz to wrap up the IPC lesson in a fun way and asked various questions to encourage students to answer. They were divided in groups and they played a game using various objects like sound boxes, flute, rough and smooth surfaces, taste boxes with lemon juice, sugar syrup and smell boxes with cloves, coffee and curry leaves. At each sense station, students used one of their five senses. The open ended exploration allowed them to categorize and sort objects on the basis of their attributes. Overall, children enjoyed an interesting hands-on activity and got to know the importance of sense organs.
- Table Tennis Winner – MRIS Faridabad August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Wonderfull water in the World’ assembly organized August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS All Locations
- 72nd Independence Day celebrations August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laughter Yoga Week August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Organized Patriotic Dance Competition to mark 72nd Independence Day August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51