‘Pyjama Party’ was organized for our little toddlers as part of their ongoing theme ‘Dressing Up’. It was totally a new experience for them to actually pretend ‘sleep over time’ in School together with their friends. The giggles of excitement and surprise resonated in the classroom. They enjoyed bed time story sessions, shadow making activity, games like bed time bag, musical pillows etc. Little toddlers came in sleepwear and slippers/floaters. To add on to the fun they brought theirfavourite pillow, small size blanket/sheets and favorite soft toy(s). It was a wonderful way for children to enhance their social personal skills and spending fun time together with friends.
Latest @ MRIS
- Syllabus of Periodic Test Round II (Grades III to V) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Syllabus of Informal Assessment II (Grades I – II) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Nursery: ‘Listen for it!’ Activity September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- State level Taekwondo Winners September 22, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- House Workshop Of SEN Department September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46