One of the ways children learn is through play. It is known that listening skills are crucial to academic achievement. Keeping this in mind, a fun-filled ‘Listen for it!’ activity was conducted for the students of Nursery of MRIS-51, Gurugram. Students picked up paper cups and balls as per the instructions given. The game continued until only one child was left. The music and instructions acted as stimulants for the brain. The activity also helped develop listening and concentration skills. Moreover, this game was a social activity which gave the children an opportunity to enhance their social skills.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14