One of the ways children learn is through play. It is known that listening skills are crucial to academic achievement. Keeping this in mind, a fun-filled ‘Listen for it!’ activity was conducted for the students of Nursery of MRIS-51, Gurugram. Students picked up paper cups and balls as per the instructions given. The game continued until only one child was left. The music and instructions acted as stimulants for the brain. The activity also helped develop listening and concentration skills. Moreover, this game was a social activity which gave the children an opportunity to enhance their social skills.
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS-14 Brought Laurels in International Olympiads January 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Leadership Program for Council Members of Grade 5 January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop on Developing Healthy Food Habits January 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51