One of the ways children learn is through play. It is known that listening skills are crucial to academic achievement. Keeping this in mind, a fun-filled ‘Listen for it!’ activity was conducted for the students of Nursery of MRIS-51, Gurugram. Students picked up paper cups and balls as per the instructions given. The game continued until only one child was left. The music and instructions acted as stimulants for the brain. The activity also helped develop listening and concentration skills. Moreover, this game was a social activity which gave the children an opportunity to enhance their social skills.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana