One of the ways children learn is through play. It is known that listening skills are crucial to academic achievement. Keeping this in mind, a fun-filled ‘Listen for it!’ activity was conducted for the students of Nursery of MRIS-51, Gurugram. Students picked up paper cups and balls as per the instructions given. The game continued until only one child was left. The music and instructions acted as stimulants for the brain. The activity also helped develop listening and concentration skills. Moreover, this game was a social activity which gave the children an opportunity to enhance their social skills.
Latest @ MRIS
- MARS Session @ Jantar Mantar October 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Play on stranger danger and good & bad touch October 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Diwali Celebration For GGPS Students October 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14