To salute the never ending love, care and affection of a mother an assembly on ‘Celebrating Motherhood’ was conducted by Grade VI on Friday and celebration was on the theme – ‘My Mom, My Jewel’. All the mothers of Early Years’ kids joined us. Mothers and teachers were dressed up according to the theme as queens and students as princes and princesses. The school was decorated with different coloured precious gems, stones and beautiful quotes which made the event all the more special. It was a day filled with exciting games, drama, surprises and a special ramp walk for the moms. Moms along with their kids walked down the ramp and presented their graceful talents by enacting like queens.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14