Fine-motor activities and water play came together in a fun-filled clothes-line activity for toddlers at MRIS-51, Gurugram. As a part of the ongoing theme – ‘Dressing Up’, teachers set up a small clothes line for the kids to enjoy laundry activity in the garden area of the School. It was an entertaining activity which helped the kids in learning fine motor skills, basic self help skills, colour matching etc. Little toddlers were completely engaged in squeezing, wringing and ironing the laundry. Pegging the garments on the clothesline was challenging and exciting. The joy on their faces was a proof enough that they enjoyed the activity a lot.
Latest @ MRIS
- Syllabus of Periodic Test Round II (Grades III to V) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Syllabus of Informal Assessment II (Grades I – II) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Nursery: ‘Listen for it!’ Activity September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- State level Taekwondo Winners September 22, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- House Workshop Of SEN Department September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46