As a part of the ongoing CREST module 5, children have been introduced to the art and culture of Japan. In continuation to this, students in their CREST periods were taught a unique Japanese art of arranging flowers, stems and leaves called Ikebana. Children of Grade II arranged flowers-dry/fresh, stems, greens etc. in a pot or green sponge. They learnt that Ikebana is not merely putting flowers in a container but is a disciplined art form in which nature and humanity are brought together. Students participated enthusiastically and were very excited to display their art. The classrooms looked colourful and splendid with the floral arrangements. It was a stimulating and fruitful experience for the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51