To make the tricky words reading more fun and interesting, ‘Hit The Tricky Bug’ activity was organized for the students of Nursery at MRIS – 51, Gurugram. A few bugs were drawn on the floor and some tricky words were mentioned on them. Students had to identify and read the word called out by the teacher and thereafter hit the tricky bug using a fly swatter. It was an interactive activity and kids were excited to share a number of words and tried to supersede their friends. This activity promoted better understanding of concepts such as–reading from left, ability to compare and judge and more/less and few numeracy skills. Children thoroughly enjoyed the activity.
Latest @ MRIS
- MARS Session @ Jantar Mantar October 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Play on stranger danger and good & bad touch October 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Diwali Celebration For GGPS Students October 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14