Basic numeracy skills involve concepts like numbers, counting, solving number problems, measuring, sorting, noticing patterns, adding and subtracting numbers and so on. Children begin to develop these skills at a very early age. Keeping the same in mind, MRIS-51, Gurugram conducted various fun-filled activities and games to give them a better understanding of these concepts. Students took part in these activities and were amazed to find the concepts very simple and easy.
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Recycling (Earth Week) April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Farewell ‘Adios 2018’ for Grade XII students April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46