MRIS-51, Gurugram celebrated Diwali with devotion, enthusiasm and excitement on Friday, October 13, 2017.Tastefully decorated school campus added charm and religious fervour to the atmosphere as the little ones dressed up as different characters from the Ramayana. The objective of the assembly was to make the students aware of this festival – why and how it is celebrated. The assembly commenced with prayer, followed by Doha, its meaning, thought, news updates, talk, poem and nukkad natak. A beautiful depiction of Samudra Manthan was showcased by tiny tots of Nursery A, where they showed how Goddess Lakshmi emerged from the churning process and accepted Lord Vishnu as her eternal consort. Some facts on Diwali were also shared by the students of KG C. Charts and banners were put up across the school requesting children for an eco-friendly Diwali The environment became livelier with the mesmerizing performance of the students on the dance number – ‘Mere tumhaare sabke liye Happy Diwali’. The captivating dance performance was the bonus bonanza of the day. Las but not the least , Nukkad Natak presented by Grade VI students on the theme ‘SAY NO TO CRACKERS’ was brilliantly staged which gave the powerful message of dire consequences of adding pollution to the environment .The students took a pledge to have a pollution free and eco-friendly Diwali and save environment for the future generation. The Principal appreciated the assembly, applauded the performers and encouraged students to celebrate a pollution-free Diwali.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kickboxing star of MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Medal for Taekwondo Champ @ MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Celebration of World Heritage Week November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- One Nation Reading Together At MRIS, Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Session for “Speaker of the year” @ MRIS@21C, Fbd November 23, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C