The theme Festivals and Foodof Kindergarteners ended with Developing Table Manners and Popcorn Making activities at MRIS-51, Gurugram. Good table manners can bring out the pleasure of eating. Developing table manners and etiquettes is one of the earliest steps which can be taken in teaching and modelling good behaviour to children. Students were taught how to use and set the plates, bowl, glass and cutlery. Demonstration was given for placing napkin on the lap, no talking while eating, chewing food with closed mouth, using fork and knife while cutting etc. They got the hands on experience for the same. Also they relished the yummy, buttery and salty popcorns which they micro waved with teacher’s assistance. They enjoyed doing backward counting along with the countdown display on the timer of the microwave. It was a fun-filled learning experience for the little ones.
- Vasantotsav-Natyaanjali January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Early Years – On the Move January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- CREST Assemblies January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana