The theme Festivals and Foodof Kindergarteners ended with Developing Table Manners and Popcorn Making activities at MRIS-51, Gurugram. Good table manners can bring out the pleasure of eating. Developing table manners and etiquettes is one of the earliest steps which can be taken in teaching and modelling good behaviour to children. Students were taught how to use and set the plates, bowl, glass and cutlery. Demonstration was given for placing napkin on the lap, no talking while eating, chewing food with closed mouth, using fork and knife while cutting etc. They got the hands on experience for the same. Also they relished the yummy, buttery and salty popcorns which they micro waved with teacher’s assistance. They enjoyed doing backward counting along with the countdown display on the timer of the microwave. It was a fun-filled learning experience for the little ones.
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Recycling (Earth Week) April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Farewell ‘Adios 2018’ for Grade XII students April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46