The theme Festivals and Foodof Kindergarteners ended with Developing Table Manners and Popcorn Making activities at MRIS-51, Gurugram. Good table manners can bring out the pleasure of eating. Developing table manners and etiquettes is one of the earliest steps which can be taken in teaching and modelling good behaviour to children. Students were taught how to use and set the plates, bowl, glass and cutlery. Demonstration was given for placing napkin on the lap, no talking while eating, chewing food with closed mouth, using fork and knife while cutting etc. They got the hands on experience for the same. Also they relished the yummy, buttery and salty popcorns which they micro waved with teacher’s assistance. They enjoyed doing backward counting along with the countdown display on the timer of the microwave. It was a fun-filled learning experience for the little ones.
- Zumba Session July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Students participated in a “Listening Walk” July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Best Teacher Award July 17, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Assembly on Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Parenting Session July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C