Festivals bring us closer to our family and community. Festivals and celebrations play an important role in teaching children about unity in diversity. Keeping in mind the same thought and enthusiasm, different festivals around the world like Diwali, Pongal, Lantern festival, Halloween etc. were celebrated with great fervour at MRIS-51, Gurugram by the kindergarteners under the ongoing IPC theme –‘Food and Festivals’. The whole corridor came alive when the kindergarteners showcased the festival crafts made by them such as pumpkin lanterns, rangolis, decorative diyas, lanterns, pongal pots etc. Students shared their learning about different kind of festivals and clothes people wear during the celebrations in India and around the world. This theme helped our little artists to come up with their creativity and learning about cultural values altogether. Celebrating festivals while fostering a spirit of collective harmony was indeed an accomplishment for all involved and it left a lasting impression.
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- A trip to Bangalore for the students June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Training Session on Skills of a RJ Jockey June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- National Rural Games 2018-19 Winner June 2, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- TOI, Page No. 2, 30th May’18 June 2, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51