Festivals bring us closer to our family and community. Festivals and celebrations play an important role in teaching children about unity in diversity. Keeping in mind the same thought and enthusiasm, different festivals around the world like Diwali, Pongal, Lantern festival, Halloween etc. were celebrated with great fervour at MRIS-51, Gurugram by the kindergarteners under the ongoing IPC theme –‘Food and Festivals’. The whole corridor came alive when the kindergarteners showcased the festival crafts made by them such as pumpkin lanterns, rangolis, decorative diyas, lanterns, pongal pots etc. Students shared their learning about different kind of festivals and clothes people wear during the celebrations in India and around the world. This theme helped our little artists to come up with their creativity and learning about cultural values altogether. Celebrating festivals while fostering a spirit of collective harmony was indeed an accomplishment for all involved and it left a lasting impression.
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Matrabhasha Diwas February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Havan for Grade X and XII February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS Charmwood Toddlers Head Outdoors February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood