Festivals bring us closer to our family and community. Festivals and celebrations play an important role in teaching children about unity in diversity. Keeping in mind the same thought and enthusiasm, different festivals around the world like Diwali, Pongal, Lantern festival, Halloween etc. were celebrated with great fervour at MRIS-51, Gurugram by the kindergarteners under the ongoing IPC theme –‘Food and Festivals’. The whole corridor came alive when the kindergarteners showcased the festival crafts made by them such as pumpkin lanterns, rangolis, decorative diyas, lanterns, pongal pots etc. Students shared their learning about different kind of festivals and clothes people wear during the celebrations in India and around the world. This theme helped our little artists to come up with their creativity and learning about cultural values altogether. Celebrating festivals while fostering a spirit of collective harmony was indeed an accomplishment for all involved and it left a lasting impression.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kickboxing star of MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Medal for Taekwondo Champ @ MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Celebration of World Heritage Week November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- One Nation Reading Together At MRIS, Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Session for “Speaker of the year” @ MRIS@21C, Fbd November 23, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C