A workshop on Adolescence and Puberty was conducted for the students of Grade-VII in Manav Rachna International School, Sec-46, Gurugram. Dr. Saurabh Khanna, MBBS, DNB-Paediatrics, Fellowship in Neonatology, Diploma in Child Health from CK Birla Hospital for Women and Ms. P. Anjali, School Counsellor conducted a session for students. The students were made aware of their physical, emotional, hormonal and social changes through “Know Yourself” activity. The main areas of discussion were- dynamic, emotional, cognitive, behavioural, physical and social changes. It was an enriching session for the children.
- Table Tennis Winner – MRIS Faridabad August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Wonderfull water in the World’ assembly organized August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS All Locations
- 72nd Independence Day celebrations August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laughter Yoga Week August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Organized Patriotic Dance Competition to mark 72nd Independence Day August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51