The ‘Nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit’– love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control and kindness keep touching our lives in some way or the other. Keeping in mind the constant need to nurture the young minds with virtues and values, a workshop on value education for Grade 4 students has been organized at MRIS-46, Gurgaon from 5th to 9th December 2017 by “Blue Orb” team. The value of kindness is being specifically emphasized through innovative activities, discussions and role plays. The session was highly vibrant and interactive with active participation from everyone. Students were elated to practice values in real-time and learn the value of kindness.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana