The ‘Nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit’– love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control and kindness keep touching our lives in some way or the other. Keeping in mind the constant need to nurture the young minds with virtues and values, a workshop on value education for Grade 4 students has been organized at MRIS-46, Gurgaon from 5th to 9th December 2017 by “Blue Orb” team. The value of kindness is being specifically emphasized through innovative activities, discussions and role plays. The session was highly vibrant and interactive with active participation from everyone. Students were elated to practice values in real-time and learn the value of kindness.
- Vasantotsav-Natyaanjali January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Early Years – On the Move January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- CREST Assemblies January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana