Star Reader Program started by MRIS-46, Gurugram’s Library with the motive of seeing all readers as Star Readers. Pupils of Grade I to IX participated with great enthusiasm and received Star Reader’s Badges. This program encouraged the students to explore the world of books and enhance their knowledge.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46