Nelson Mandela Week is being organized by the school Library from 6th –10th August 2018. The school library has been turned into a museum showcasing his quotations, books, life history and struggle to eradicate apartheid from South Africa. Students also learnt about his life history and 10 Rules of success through inspiring videos. Skype session with DLDAV Pitam Pura, New Delhi is also being conducted as the outcome of the research project completed by students during library sessions.
- Table Tennis Winner – MRIS Faridabad August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Wonderfull water in the World’ assembly organized August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS All Locations
- 72nd Independence Day celebrations August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laughter Yoga Week August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Organized Patriotic Dance Competition to mark 72nd Independence Day August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51