MRIS-46, Gurugram was overwhelmed by the enthusiastic participation of Grandparents of the children of Grade I as part of their IPC theme ‘ We are what we eat’. The Grandparents enlightened the children about the food of their times and their healthy lifestyle. The simple act of bringing food of their times and feeding it to the children was made ever so special with their delightful blend of care and personal attention. The children also relished vintage delicacies. It was a fun and enriching session for all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51