Experiential learning is an integral part of the curriculum at Manav Rachna Educational Instructions. It allows students to directly observe, explore, investigate and understand their surroundings. In consonance with the ongoing theme ‘Green world around me’, the school, MRIS 46 organized an array of activities for Kindergartners to familiarize them with the various concepts. The students visited the school kitchen garden and went on an Edutrip to a plant nursery to observe various types of plants,, explore the parts of plants and learn about the gardening tools to name a few. The children had fun learning about the four friends of a plant through role plays.
Latest @ MRIS
- Unmatched Manav Rachna Experience at The North Country Mall September 21, 2017 | Upcoming Events @ MRIS Mohali
- Delhi NCR Karate Championship September 21, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Food Fiesta for Toddlers September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hindi Week September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School Noida pays Tribute To Martyrs September 20, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51