Under the ongoing theme ‘Dressing-up’, toddlers flaunted their clothes in a Pattern Parade, confidently showing the stripes, floral, polka dots, plain and checks on their clothes. Children made their chosen animal’s head gears for themselves and sang animal rhymes as they moved like a cow, dog, cat, elephant, lion, tiger, and horse.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14