An enriching workshop was conducted for students of Grade VII at the school by Ms. Pooja Punchhi (Life Coach & Potential Developer). The workshop dealt with the choices that the children make the number of chances that they get to rectify their mistakes and the changes that they can bring within themselves. The resource person covered various age appropriate topics which included:
- Communication and compassion as the key to intelligence
- Need to trash mental garbage, unlearn and relearn
- How to face the fear of failure
- Learning from failures
- Not working on assumptions
- Humility the key to success
It was a fruitful and enriching session.