Changing perspectives, new teaching methods and the emphasis on inclusion have shifted ideas and introduced new concepts. Thus to get the teachers better equipped to celebrate differences in an inclusive environment, MRIS -51, Gurugram sensitized Early Years’ teachers through an effective session on ‘Sensitization on Special Needs in Education’. It was conducted by the special educator of school’s SEN department, Ms. Elesaba. She shared that being sensitive towards the needs of every child in the class is crucial and is a necessary component of education. An interactive session was held in the end wherein teachers clarified their doubts. It was indeed a fruitful session for all the teachers.
Latest @ MRIS
- Fare-Thee-well to Grade V @ MRIS March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS @ Sparkles Annual Day March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation Program @ MRIS- Ludhiana March 27, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14