Changing perspectives, new teaching methods and the emphasis on inclusion have shifted ideas and introduced new concepts. Thus to get the teachers better equipped to celebrate differences in an inclusive environment, MRIS -51, Gurugram sensitized Early Years’ teachers through an effective session on ‘Sensitization on Special Needs in Education’. It was conducted by the special educator of school’s SEN department, Ms. Elesaba. She shared that being sensitive towards the needs of every child in the class is crucial and is a necessary component of education. An interactive session was held in the end wherein teachers clarified their doubts. It was indeed a fruitful session for all the teachers.
Latest @ MRIS
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad commenced its 8th phase of Computer Literacy Education Programme May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Get Together @ MRIS Noida May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Date Sheet & Syllabus of Periodic Unit Test May 23, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Road Safety Workshop By Interact Club @ MRIS, Charmwood May 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood