Changing perspectives, new teaching methods and the emphasis on inclusion have shifted ideas and introduced new concepts. Thus to get the teachers better equipped to celebrate differences in an inclusive environment, MRIS -51, Gurugram sensitized Early Years’ teachers through an effective session on ‘Sensitization on Special Needs in Education’. It was conducted by the special educator of school’s SEN department, Ms. Elesaba. She shared that being sensitive towards the needs of every child in the class is crucial and is a necessary component of education. An interactive session was held in the end wherein teachers clarified their doubts. It was indeed a fruitful session for all the teachers.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51