Grade I students of MRIS-51, Gurugram undertook the role play activity of sharing food items. This was an activity aimed at bringing forward the fact that various food / grains are grown in different countries but are often brought together to make a wholesome dish. The class was divided into five groups and each group was given a chit of certain food items to help them make a dish. Kids borrowed ingredients from each other to make the dish successfully. It was a fun-filled session and students not only enjoyed the activity but also learnt with ease.
Latest @ MRIS
- Fare-Thee-well to Grade V @ MRIS March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS @ Sparkles Annual Day March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation Program @ MRIS- Ludhiana March 27, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14