Grade I students of MRIS-51, Gurugram undertook the role play activity of sharing food items. This was an activity aimed at bringing forward the fact that various food / grains are grown in different countries but are often brought together to make a wholesome dish. The class was divided into five groups and each group was given a chit of certain food items to help them make a dish. Kids borrowed ingredients from each other to make the dish successfully. It was a fun-filled session and students not only enjoyed the activity but also learnt with ease.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51