Grade I students of MRIS-51, Gurugram undertook the role play activity of sharing food items. This was an activity aimed at bringing forward the fact that various food / grains are grown in different countries but are often brought together to make a wholesome dish. The class was divided into five groups and each group was given a chit of certain food items to help them make a dish. Kids borrowed ingredients from each other to make the dish successfully. It was a fun-filled session and students not only enjoyed the activity but also learnt with ease.
Latest @ MRIS
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad commenced its 8th phase of Computer Literacy Education Programme May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Get Together @ MRIS Noida May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Date Sheet & Syllabus of Periodic Unit Test May 23, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Road Safety Workshop By Interact Club @ MRIS, Charmwood May 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood