Fine-motor activities and water play came together in a fun-filled clothes-line activity for toddlers at MRIS-51, Gurugram. As a part of the ongoing theme – ‘Dressing Up’, teachers set up a small clothes line for the kids to enjoy laundry activity in the garden area of the School. It was an entertaining activity which helped the kids in learning fine motor skills, basic self help skills, colour matching etc. Little toddlers were completely engaged in squeezing, wringing and ironing the laundry. Pegging the garments on the clothesline was challenging and exciting. The joy on their faces was a proof enough that they enjoyed the activity a lot.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood