Fine-motor activities and water play came together in a fun-filled clothes-line activity for toddlers at MRIS-51, Gurugram. As a part of the ongoing theme – ‘Dressing Up’, teachers set up a small clothes line for the kids to enjoy laundry activity in the garden area of the School. It was an entertaining activity which helped the kids in learning fine motor skills, basic self help skills, colour matching etc. Little toddlers were completely engaged in squeezing, wringing and ironing the laundry. Pegging the garments on the clothesline was challenging and exciting. The joy on their faces was a proof enough that they enjoyed the activity a lot.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51