To make the tricky words reading more fun and interesting, ‘Hit The Tricky Bug’ activity was organized for the students of Nursery at MRIS – 51, Gurugram. A few bugs were drawn on the floor and some tricky words were mentioned on them. Students had to identify and read the word called out by the teacher and thereafter hit the tricky bug using a fly swatter. It was an interactive activity and kids were excited to share a number of words and tried to supersede their friends. This activity promoted better understanding of concepts such as–reading from left, ability to compare and judge and more/less and few numeracy skills. Children thoroughly enjoyed the activity.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood