To make the tricky words reading more fun and interesting, ‘Hit The Tricky Bug’ activity was organized for the students of Nursery at MRIS – 51, Gurugram. A few bugs were drawn on the floor and some tricky words were mentioned on them. Students had to identify and read the word called out by the teacher and thereafter hit the tricky bug using a fly swatter. It was an interactive activity and kids were excited to share a number of words and tried to supersede their friends. This activity promoted better understanding of concepts such as–reading from left, ability to compare and judge and more/less and few numeracy skills. Children thoroughly enjoyed the activity.
Latest @ MRIS
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- In love with my City! July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Theatre in Education comes alive July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crazy Hat Day July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Monthly planner for July-September 2017 (Senior Wing) July 21, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood