Book club members of MRIS-46, Gurugram Library visited the Parliament Museum recently. There was a lot of excitement in the air from the time Students came to know about the trip. The visit was way beyond the imagination of the students. Through the method of interactive story telling, 2500 years of Indian History of Democracy came alive to them. They could visualise everything they had learnt in their text books as they walked through the period setting with large screen interactive computer, immersive visualisation with multi-screen panoramic projection, virtual reality and animatronics. But their excitement knew no bounds when they visited Parliament Library, one of the richest repositories of books in India which was established in the year 1921 to assist members of the Indian Legislature. This is the largest library in Delhi and second largest library in India after the National Library. They saw huge collection of books on and also written by Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi in library sections called Nehruana and Gandhiana.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51