Children’s Day celebrations commemorate Jawahar Lal Nehru for his affection towards children and faith that education of children could propel the country’s progress. To pay a tribute to India’s Prime Minister Chacha Nehru and his love for children, Children’s day was celebrated with gaiety and fervour at MRIS-46, Gurugram. It was a fun-filled day for the students. The teachers made the day special by performing an entertaining programme for the students. All the cultural items were organized and performed by the teachers. For the Early Years students, the day was loaded with fun-filled games, dance, and a special movie screening. There was a special assembly by the children of Nursery 6 on ‘Guru Nanak Jayanti’ and ‘Children’s day’. The teachers surprised the little ones by performing on some foot-tapping dance numbers. The students were overwhelmed with the entire effort and cheered their teachers as they saw them on stage, laughed vigorously at their jokes, sang along with the teachers and applauded their dance performances.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood