Principal’s Message – MRIS Sector 21C Faridabad
Mrs Seema Malhotra, Principal | M.A. (Sociology), B.Ed
Experience: 25 Years.
“Our thoughts are causes,
You sow a thought, you reap an action,
you sow a habit, you reap a character,
you sow a character, you reap destiny.
It all starts with a thought”
A child is a divine gift of God. The greatest power that man can endow his progeny with -is Education’. Making tiny hands balance a pencil and carve out alphabets and numbers is as significant a task as building their lives, personalities and careers. Teaching them to make interrogation marks and not full stops should be the aim for all of us. The important pillars that shape the destiny- the parents and the teachers should contribute whole heartedly in that direction. It is time to recognize that what lies before us are not mere children but oceans of untapped miracles of talent, intelligence, creativity and energy. Our endeavour at MRIS has been to nurture the fledglings and create an environment of excellence in everything we do and with these thoughts we empower little ones to do the best so as to have an edge over others.Every child is unique and is born to excel in different walks of life. Education should be the window for each child to manifest their unique skills. Childhood is the world of miracle or of magic: it is as if creating rose luminously out of the night, all new and fresh and astonishing. Childhood is over; the moment things are no longer astonishing. When the world gives you a feeling of “déjà vu,” when you are used to existence, you become an adult. Ken Hill correctly said,” Childhood is a promise that is never kept.”How true!!! Life is fun at four…. Nothing can bind a small child, no shackles can tie him, and no door can keep him locked…
- Students have secured International, National and City Topper Ranks in Aryabhatta, NSTSE exams.
- Lakshay Mehta of Grade-VI brought laurels to the school and his parents by winning Haryana Rank One in National Science Talent Search Exam (NSTSE). Sara of Grade-II won Haryana Rank one in her category.
- Students of MRIS-21C, Faridabad made their mark in National Cyber Olympiad during the session 2017-18. Kabier Verma, Twisha Arora, Soham Garg, Moksha Sharma and Vivekanand Jha won Medals of Distinction. Students also won 5 Gold Medals, 3 Silver Medals and 3 Bronze Medals.
- Pulkita Sharma of Grade-I has secured International Rank 8 in the second level of Cyber Olympiad in Session 2017-18. She has been awarded with a Zonal Bronze Medal, gift voucher worth rupees 1000 and a certificate of Zonal excellence. Soham Garg of Grade-II and Vivekananda Jha of Grade-V have secured International Rank 20 and 26 respectively. He has also been awarded with a gift voucher worth rupees 1000 and a certificate of Zonal excellence.
- Devangi Kashyap and Ishana Sikka of Grade-V had gone as IT Whiz Kids of MRIS 21C to National Annual Interschool IT Symposium ‘CODE (Confluence of Digital Experts) 2017’ held at Apeejay School, Noida. Devyangi Kashyap delivered the keynote address as C.E.O. to launch their imaginary product ‘P A H A L Bot’. They bagged first prize fourth time in a row.
- School bagged third Position overall with 4 Gold, 7 Silver and 10 Bronze Medals to their credit at 8th Manav Rachna Inter School Martial Art Championship 2018.
- Jaidev Singh Parhar of Grade-V has been NSTSE Haryana State Topper and also received National Achiever Medal.
- Keshav Singhal (Grade -IV) was the Haryana School Topper at NSO Second Level. He secured first rank and received 5000/- cash prize along with Merit Certificate.
- Roslin Aggarwal of K.G. won Gold Medal in All India School Invitational Roller Skating Championship held at Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi.
- Aarav Patwa and Hiya Raina won first and third place respectively (U-9) in District Junior Chess Championship-2016, and qualified to play state level championship.
NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE SCHOOL
- Ranked as the one of the ‘Top Schools of India’, four times in a row in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by DigitalLearning India.
- Awarded as the “Most Influential School Brand” in 2017 and received “School Excellence Award-2017” by Brainfeed.
- Ms. Darshini Sharma, Math Teacher External Examination In-charge awarded as the “Best District Teacher” by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) for the Session 2017-18.
- The Faculty and Staff of MRIS-21C, Faridabad participated and won accolades in 8th Manav Rachna Inter Faculty & Staff Badminton & Table Tennis Tournament 2018. Mr. Hemant Kumar won Badminton Men’s Singles and Dr. Ved Bhardwaj and Mr. Hemant Kumar won Badminton Men’s Doubles.
- School has been awarded “National Ranker Trophy” by Unified Council for National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2015.
- Received Deep Appreciation and Recognition for its participation in International Level Science Programme- ‘Our Treasure- Plants: Environment Programme’ organized by TARAMANDALA, Children’s Development Organization.
- On the occasion of National Science Day, school was judged as “BEST” at National Level for its commitment to spread environmental affection and awareness among the students.
- Awarded with the title of ‘ALLEN GURUKUL’ by the Allen Career Institute (Kota, Rajasthan) for the exam ‘Allen Champ 2015’.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation by SPACE for the valuable contribution in developing the scientific bent of mind of students and successful visit to Astroport, Sariska.
LIBRARY OF THE SCHOOL
The school library at MRIS-21C caters to students from Early Years to Grade VI and all staff members. The library possesses a corner for library related activities like storytelling, puppet show etc. and a research corner. The Resource Centre boasts of almost 6,700 books & resource material and has kindles for children. Library also conducts many programmes for students like Litrezzi Week Book Swap, Book week, Star Reading programme, Author visits Skype sessions with renowned authors & writers, and many more.
PHILANOTHROPY ACT BY SCHOOL
Under the aegis of Dr. O.P Bhalla Foundation, the school students are involved in various CSR initiatives like Ek Muthi Daan, Share if You Care, Spread Joy… Gift a Toy, Joy of Giving, Blind School Visit, Computer Literacy Program (for Elderly and House Wives), and Old Age Home Visits, Donate a Book, Plantation Drive, Donation during Natural Calamity to name a few. School has been working closely with Mohna Government Senior Secondary School. The school has also adopted Public Park near the school and maintaining it.