Listening, speaking and language development skills are significant aspects for the growth of Toddlers. In order to strengthen these skills and to enable our tiny tots to gain more confidence, ‘English Rhyme Recitation Activity’ was held at MRIS 21-C, Faridabad recently. Children had prepared a brief introduction and an English rhyme along with props for the same. The objectives behind this activity were to encourage the child to speak uninhibitedly in front of the classmates, to enhance vocabulary, to help the children gain confidence in speaking English. It was heartening to see the little stars perform with utmost brilliance and self-assurance.
- Vasantotsav-Natyaanjali January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Early Years – On the Move January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- CREST Assemblies January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana