Listening, speaking and language development skills are significant aspects for the growth of Toddlers. In order to strengthen these skills and to enable our tiny tots to gain more confidence, ‘English Rhyme Recitation Activity’ was held at MRIS 21-C, Faridabad recently. Children had prepared a brief introduction and an English rhyme along with props for the same. The objectives behind this activity were to encourage the child to speak uninhibitedly in front of the classmates, to enhance vocabulary, to help the children gain confidence in speaking English. It was heartening to see the little stars perform with utmost brilliance and self-assurance.
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Recycling (Earth Week) April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Farewell ‘Adios 2018’ for Grade XII students April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46