We, at MRIS, work towards focusing on and enhancing all aspects of a child’s language development, beginning with listening and speaking skills. Keeping the same in mind, a Show and Tell Activity – ‘Dressed to Speak’ was organized for Toddlers at Manav Rachna International School, Sector 21C, Faridabad. The children came dressed in outfits representing different states of India and spoke a few lines about the outfit. The objective behind the activity was to encourage the child to speak uninhibitedly in front of their classmates, vocabulary enhancement, and expression. It was delightful to see the little ones dressed up and heartening to hear them speak with confidence. We do have a long way to go, but this is a promising start to the journey ahead.
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- A trip to Bangalore for the students June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Training Session on Skills of a RJ Jockey June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- National Rural Games 2018-19 Winner June 2, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- TOI, Page No. 2, 30th May’18 June 2, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51