We, at MRIS, work towards focusing on and enhancing all aspects of a child’s language development, beginning with listening and speaking skills. Keeping the same in mind, a Show and Tell Activity – ‘Dressed to Speak’ was organized for Toddlers at Manav Rachna International School, Sector 21C, Faridabad. The children came dressed in outfits representing different states of India and spoke a few lines about the outfit. The objective behind the activity was to encourage the child to speak uninhibitedly in front of their classmates, vocabulary enhancement, and expression. It was delightful to see the little ones dressed up and heartening to hear them speak with confidence. We do have a long way to go, but this is a promising start to the journey ahead.
Latest @ MRIS
- Shiv Mandir Cleaning Drive by MRIS-21C,Fbd November 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Children’s Week @ MRIS Noida November 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Fire-less cooking with kids November 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- GD Pro @ MRIS Noida November 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Another trip to Govt. Girl’s High School under the aegis of Dr. O. P. Bhalla Foundation November 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14