We, at MRIS, work towards focusing on and enhancing all aspects of a child’s language development, beginning with listening and speaking skills. Keeping the same in mind, a Show and Tell Activity – ‘Dressed to Speak’ was organized for Toddlers at Manav Rachna International School, Sector 21C, Faridabad. The children came dressed in outfits representing different states of India and spoke a few lines about the outfit. The objective behind the activity was to encourage the child to speak uninhibitedly in front of their classmates, vocabulary enhancement, and expression. It was delightful to see the little ones dressed up and heartening to hear them speak with confidence. We do have a long way to go, but this is a promising start to the journey ahead.
- Matrabhasha Diwas February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Havan for Grade X and XII February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS Charmwood Toddlers Head Outdoors February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Havan Ceremony At MRIS February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- MRIS Ludhiana Celebrated Matribhasha Diwas February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana