The founding father of Manav Rachna, visionary Dr. O.P. Bhalla had a dream that no one on the street should feel unwanted. Corporate Social Responsibility was an area that he worked at conscientiously. At MRIS-21C, Faridabad, we feel his presence all around us and are sure that he is guiding and blessing us in all our endeavors. To keep the noble movement going, under the guidance of our Chief Patron, Manav Rachna Educational Institutions, Mrs. Satya Bhalla, “Share if you Care” campaign has been initiated on December 12th, 2017. It was inaugurated in the presence of RWA representative Mr. S.K. Jain who whole-heartedly appreciated the initiative taken by Dr. O.P. Bhalla Foundation in contributing towards the society in such a noble way. Mr. Jain generously donated the sweater he was wearing at the time of the inauguration. We really applaud his kind gesture. Through this campaign, the Foundation motivated everyone to donate woolens, toys, stationery items, and other things that can be utilized by the needy.
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS-14 Brought Laurels in International Olympiads January 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Leadership Program for Council Members of Grade 5 January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop on Developing Healthy Food Habits January 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51